Welcome to my blog! 2012 is officially The Year of Love, deemed as such by my dear friend Andreas on New Year’s Eve. He actually consecrated 2011 as the Year of Love back on 12/31/10 over pints of Six Point Sweet Action at The Brooklyn Inn. But 2011 was filled with its share of complications, so we’re going with 2012 as THE ACTUAL YEAR OF LOVE. So there’s hope for us all yet!
Smiley on TwitterMy Tweets
What to Read Next
- 5 Things I Learned at Camp Grounded
- Life Is A Typo
- Stop Asking People ‘What’s Next?’
- 10 Steps to Turn Your Quarter-Life Crisis Into a Breakthrough
- The Quarter-Life Breakthrough: Launch Day Highlights
- The Quarter-Life Breakthrough is LIVE!
- This is a Community, Not a Book — How I’m Marketing The Quarter-Life Breakthrough
- The Decision to Keep Going
- Notes From a Facebook Sabbatical
- From Kickstarter Rejection to the Indiegogo Homepage
- The Quarter-Life Breakthrough Reaches 500 Funders
- The Quarter-Life Breakthrough Surpasses Goal on Indiegogo
- The Quarter-Life Breakthrough Featured in Fast Company
- The Quarter-Life Breakthrough Raises $5500 in 5 Days on Indiegogo
- The Quarter-Life Breakthrough Is On Indiegogo!
- A Letter From Camp Grounded, Summer Camp For Adults
- The Quarter-Life Breakthrough
- Our Story Is All We Have: I’m Writing A Book!
- We Are All Illegal
- Revisiting The Artist’s Struggle for Integrity by James Baldwin
- 44,366 smiles
Quote For The Year
"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." -Goethe
20-somethings Adam Gopnik Adam Smiley Poswolsky Annie Dillard Barack Obama Barcelona bold boldsf book Bryan Stevenson career career advice creativity crowdfunding Daily Smiley DC Dreams entrepreneurship Fear FOMO Free Minds GoldieBlox Happiness hip-hop human rights ICE immigration immigration reform Indiegogo Injustice inspiration Job jobs Kickstarter Kid President Life life advice meditation Michelle Alexander Millennials Moneythink music Obama administration Obama campaign Passion Poetry prison industrial complex Prison reform quarter-life crisis quitting your job Race racial profiling racism San Francisco SB 1070 self-help self-potential SF Smiley Poswolsky Social entrepreneurship StartingBloc TED Ted Gonder The Bold Academy The New Yorker The Quarter-Life Breakthrough The Unreasonable Institute travel twentysomething twentysomethings Wesleyan University Writing writing a book Youth youth empowerment